Friday 12 April 2013

Skipping an economical way of losing weight

Are you tired of spending big amount of time and money to be in shape, but never succeeded. You are not the only one, there are many like you. Paying gym membership bills, doing dieting and skipping dinner are few remedies even I tried but it did no good to me.
One Monday morning while I was going to my workplace I saw a cute looking girl around 9 or 10 year old skipping in the park from where I pass by to take a short cut, she was sweating a lot. Suddenly I realized that I don’t sweat and burn so much working out in my expensive, air conditioned gym as this girl was doing with a skipping rope in a park. Being inspired by her I thought of skipping on weekends. Then after two weeks I begin to enjoy it so much that now I am regular with it and look the best ever, so thought of sharing amazing benefits of skipping.  
  1. Skipping is very effective in burning calories and an hour of skipping can burn up to 1000 calories.
  2. It strengthens your bones thereby keep off osteoporosis.
  3. It helps in increasing your stamina and endurance.
  4. It makes you more vigilant and alert which will help you to focus better.
  5. Skipping enhances flexibility and athletic abilities.
  6. It improves your reflexes, balance and posture.
  7. It tones arms, legs and abs muscles therefore providing a full body workout.
  8. Skipping also helps you gain better concentration and self control.
  9. It promotes cardio-vascular activity thereby making the heart stronger which allows the heart to pump more blood, properly delivering oxygen and nutrients to the tissues.
  10. Most importantly it helps in releasing stress, to which are very prone in the fast paced life style of today.
So, shed your extra fat with skipping which according to me is an awesome and inexpensive way of losing weight faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment